Re: totally new

From: spencer <spencerp_at_swbell.net>
Date: 2000/05/05

the Oracle CD should have come with an
Installation Guide that should give you some very specific instructions on what you need to do on AIX (as root) to prepare the OS for the installation of Oracle, and some specific steps you need to take to do the installation.

My suggestion is that you locate a copy of the Installation Guide for the version of Oracle and the OS that you are working with.

"Administrator" <administrator_at_mfsp.com> wrote in message news:sh5rsihsgbn14_at_corp.supernews.com...
> hi. im attempting to install 8i on aix4.3.3. totally
 clueless about this.