Re: Many Dr Watsons after installing OEM on NT 4.0 service pack 6

From: DNP <High.Flight_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 2000/05/05

Ouch!

I think you will have to choose the thermo-nuclear option for your third machine.

Format your hard disk and reinstall NT is my advice.

I have never yet seen an NT box brought hack to health after it becomes 'ill' - it's always a sign that things are going to get worse.

David P.

Oracle Certified DBA.