Re: There's gotta be a better way...

From: I hate Spam <tbf_at_nospam.stam.dk>
Date: 2000/05/05

On Wed, 3 May 2000 22:38:46 -0400, buckwheat <news4_at_REMOVEbaxnet.net> wrote:

>Now I've got to add columns. Wait a minute, this ain't as swift as it
>was with any other data system I've used. I'll try "DBA Studio". And
>if I work at it, I can add one column a minute. This aint working.

In the Oracle Enterprise manager there is a tool "Schema Manger" with a graphical interface which can create tables easily with a grid type way of defining columns, constraints, partitioning, storage etc.

Enterprise manager is part of the Server package on a separate CD

Yours Hans Erik Busk
tbf_at_cn.stam.dk Received on Fri May 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT