Re: install DBD ORACLE 815 / DEC_OSF unix

From: Nobody Knows <ten.asu_at_rekrapmd>
Date: 2000/05/04

I read this several times and it isn't at all funny...

"mclaire" <mclaire_at_cismsun.univ-lyon1.fr> wrote in message news:391182A1.B6144DDC_at_cismsun.univ-lyon1.fr...

> Before, we are trying to install DBD:Oracle with :
> Digital Unix 4.0
> ORACLE 8.1.5
> Perl 5.00503
> DBI 1.13
> DBD 1.03
> and we obtain "TEST: ...install_driver(Oracle) failed !"
>

> -------- A possible way-out !

Dude, you are WAY out already.

<massive snip of boring stuff>

> per clock second, 51724 per cpu second

There's your problem my man, I just checked and I am certain that it should be 51723 per cpu second.

If you disagree, please post your argument here, because my skill at Oracle is world renown and my word alone is proof that I am right, in fact my name is synonymous for "Oracle DBA Guru". Oracle calls me daily to ask how they can make me happy. I am an Oracle GOD my man, I am the Oracle KING, I am THE WORLD'S GREATEST MEGLOMANIAC! MY LITTLE FINGER HAS FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT ORACLE AND THE MANUFACTURE OF EXPANDED DOG FOOD THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW! BOW DOWN TO ME YOU SMALL FRAIL FEEBLE SIMPLE-MINDED HUMAN! oops. sorry, i must have gotten carried away...

i'll just let myself out...

> Fields: 5
> Names: 'NUM_T' 'DATE_T' 'CHAR_T' 'ROWID_T'
 'NULL_T'
> Lengths: 134 76 31 21 1
> OraTypes: 2 12 1 104 1
> SQLTypes: 3 9 12 -9104 12
> Scale: 0 0 0 0 0
> Precision: 38 75 30 20 0
> Nullable: 1 1 1 1 1
> Est row width: 49
> Data rows: fetch: '7.2', '04-MAY-00', 'SCOTT', 'AAAADCAABAAAAVtAAA',
undef Received on Thu May 04 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT