Table reorg.. what's the best way?

From: Tom <ray.thomas_at_pmlmail.com>
Date: 2000/05/04

Hi all,

I have 2 large tables with many extents. I have been instructed to move these tables to their own tablespace and reorg them at the same time. I have to create a tablespace, export the two tables and everything associated with them and import them into the new tablespace without losing any indexes, constraints, grants etc. Can anyone suggest the best method to accomplish this without losing anything in the process?

Tom
Please reply to: ray.thomas_at_pmlmail.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu May 04 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT