OAS and Mem useage...

From: Matt <matt_at_import-it.co.uk>
Date: 2000/05/03

Hi,

I knew that the OAS was memory hungry but not that much when sun's JavaWebServer needs only a small amount whats all the fuss over OAS....

Now is there anyway of cutting down the OAS memory requirements or is it a case of getting in more memory (I have 256 MB Ram already).

Are there any performance tips out there ?

Regards

Matt Received on Wed May 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT