Re: LISTENER problem

From: Barth Siemens <bsiemens_at_uniserve.com>
Date: 2000/05/02

Hi Dirk,

According to my documentation, those errors are not listener specific.

Typically a netware installation only requires the SPX/IPX adapter for the listener (ORA-12203), but if you're trying to connect to a web server it probably needs TCP/IP. That error suggests that you run $ORACLE_HOME/bin/adapters

Barth