Re: Oracle Certified DBA

From: Mark D Powell <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/01

In article <390da9f9.3435876068_at_news.earthlink.net>,   dongtang_at_earthlink.net (Don) wrote:
> HI:
>
> I passed Oracle Certified DBA test for 7.3 a year ago, I am thinking
> out upgrade to take upgrade test to Oracle8. I have 2.5 year
> experience with V8. Does anybody know any preparation material I
> should get for the test?
>
> Thanks
>
> Don
> dongtang_at_earthlink.net

There should be a sample test on the Oracle web site so I would start there. And your 8i documentation CD should have a manual of new features and options that you can review.

Good luck. I am going to need to take the upgrade and I would like to get my hands on some decent material to review rather than re-reading the entire set of manuals.

--
Mark D. Powell  -- The only advice that counts is the advice that
 you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.