Re: Schemas...

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_erols.com>
Date: 2000/05/01

        Simplify your life and end your confusion by creating tablespaces for your application and then creating a user with default storage on the new tablespace. Now create all of the tables, indexes, grants, constraints, etc. for your application when connected as the new user.  The user will now equate to a schema and the schema will be contained in the tablespaces you have created.

On 4/30/00, 3:27:47 PM, GAB <news4_at_REMOVEbaxnet.net> wrote regarding Schemas...:

> I'm a little lost on the Schema front here. I'm using the default DB
> for my new app. As I'm creating tables, I'm placing them in the
> "users" TS.

> The add table command also gives me an opportunity to place the table

in