Re: JDBC over OCI -- degenerative performance & stability

From: Michael Grafton <mgrafton_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 2000/05/01

Hey Toby,

Thanks for the response. My code always creates a new PreparedStatement and closes it every time. However, I don't close the ResultSets because I thought that by closing the Statement, it was implied that you closed the ResultSet!

I will try explicitly closing the ResultSet and see if this helps. Thanks!

Mike.