Interacting with MSSQL

From: <gdsell_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/30

Hi,

I was wondering if you setup links from Oracle into MSSQL. Specifically I want to setup views in oracle which use MSSQL tables so I can just use the oracle interface to the outside world. Most of the rest of my data is held in oracle.

Anyone have any ideas or can point me in the right direction?

Cheers
Gordon

--
Gordy