Re: Oracle 8i Personal where?

From: GAB <news4_at_REMOVEbaxnet.net>
Date: 2000/04/29

In article <22tO4.7021$v85.40860_at_news-server.bigpond.net.au>, daz_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au says...
> ftp://ftp.oracle.com/pub/www/otn/oracle8ipersonal/psoracle8iNT.zip
>
> every time i try and download it from there i get disconnected every hour or
> so
>
> does anyone know if there is a mirror for this????
> or somewhere else to download it?
>
> thanx in advnace...
>
> darren

Ora's been having major problems with their FTP site all week. We're on a T1 and havn't been able to get squat from their site. Tried direct FTP and connections refused. Either they lost a server or two, or all of a sudden within the last few days demand went through the roof... Received on Sat Apr 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT