DB_BLOCK_SIZE Question

From: <welty.k_at_mellon.com>
Date: 2000/04/28

Hi,

When i create a database using the oracle installer (add db objects), it creates the database with a default block size of 2048.

I would like to create a db with a block size of 8046, but am not sure if I can do this and still use the installer. Is it possible to edit the init.ora file to include the parameter and then use the installer? Or will I have to create a seperate initX.ora file and create the database off of that??

Thanks alot!

Karl

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Apr 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT