Re: archive log files

From: Ziad Odeh <Ziad.Odeh_at_banctec.ca>
Date: 2000/04/28

Hi,
1. If you are using closed backups (the database is offline), then you can delete these log files. It is a good practice to keep them for a while. 2. If use on-line backup. You need to backup the tablespaces and then you could delete them. Remember to switch to a new log before you do that. Again keep them for a while.

Ziad