Re: Scripting on NT

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 2000/04/28

Aaron <asentell_at_my-deja.com> wrote:

>I'm curious in hearing about other people's experiences with writing
>scripts on NT. I just made the switch from Unix to NT, and I feel like
>I'm working with one hand tied behind my back now.

Good description Aaron. However, NT is a bit more capable than we usually give it credit for, though still very far from what we are used to doing with Unix sh scripting.

I suggest subbing to alt.msdos.batch.nt - I've learned quite a few interesting things there. Stuff I never thought possible with the crappy NT command language.

regards,
Billy Received on Fri Apr 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT