definition of v$session

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_i84.net>
Date: 2000/04/27

Can someone help me out with what these columns mean in v$session?

ROW_WAIT_OBJ#                            NUMBER
ROW_WAIT_FILE#                           NUMBER
ROW_WAIT_BLOCK#                          NUMBER
ROW_WAIT_ROW#                            NUMBER

I've understood from previous posts that determing what row a lock is really on is very difficult and may require a block dump, which is why I am confused by these columns... Any documentation reference with part no# appreciated as well.

Thanks,
DC. Received on Thu Apr 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT