oracle & sqlserver on same box

From: <ahopkin_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/27

We're doing a migration from SQLserver to Oracle. Due to constraints we what would like to do is install Oracle on the same machine that the SQLserver is currently running on. They would only be up simultaneously until we can properly test a new application.

Regards,
Al

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Apr 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT