JDBC ODBC on Oracle

From: Toby Piper <news_at_CompCraft.com>
Date: 2000/04/27

Hi All,

I have a problem and a question.

Question:

I want to be able to support Java JDBC access to Oracle 7 and 8. Will one ODBC driver support both versions?

Problem:

I am using the Oracle ODBC driver with JDK1.2.2 and find that when executing a query that results in only one record meeting the selection criteria I get an empty resultset. If I put in two records then I get both.

If I use the Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle then I don't have this problem.

Anyone know anything about the different drivers and which is better? Received on Thu Apr 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT