Re: recovery table

From: John van der Steen <steenjoh_at_iquip.nl>
Date: 2000/04/26

Is that backup datafile part of a complete backup?

If it is you can restore the database in another place bring it back up do a table export import the table into the problem database and you're back in business.

If it is not part of a complete backup than you've just ran out of luck...

Simon RAKOTOARISON <simon.rakotoarison_at_free.fr> schreef in berichtnieuws ESHN4.220$hS5.355371_at_nnrp4.proxad.net...