Re: Parallel Server & Standby Database

From: Roger <NOrgSPAM_at_mcs-hh.de>
Date: 2000/04/26

Hi,

>>Is anybody out there who knows if it´s possible to create a
Standby Database for an Oracle Parallel Server ? I think that this does not work but i´m gratful for any other information<<

I'm just in the process of doing this and according to Oracle Support it should work. Just make sure that you deploy the archived redo logs of all OPS nodes and that the Standby Database is not OPS.

Regards

   Roger

Mario Bucsics <mario.bucsicsNOmaSPAM_at_siemens.at.invalid> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 043e06d8.5f6818ae_at_usw-ex0102-013.remarq.com...