SQL Statement Execution: HEELP!

From: Dwayne Remekie <dremekie_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/04/25

Folks, I am confused.

I have one fairly long and complicated UPDATE statement. When I run the statement in SQL window, it works perfectly (153 rows updated with correct values). I created a procedure with the EXACT same query in it and nothing else, it does not work (all rows have wrong values).

Also, The procedure has one parameter. The outcome of the update statement changes when I change the parameter.... however the update statement does not use ANY variables at all... it is hardcoded!

It seems like a memory issue to me.

What would cause an SQL statement to behave differently in a procedure than when run in an SQL window? Is there some memory settings that I should be looking at?

Thanks for any help,
Dwayne Received on Tue Apr 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT