Re: 8.1.5i install failure on NT

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/04/24

Where's the pagefile? The installation procedure (written entirely in Java) probably creates lots of temporary files in %WINNT%\temp. If the pagefile is on C, that's probably bingo.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Karl <kengstrom_at_lmki.net> schreef in berichtnieuws sg8vkh5ocdo12_at_corp.supernews.com...