Oracle 8i on linux (RH6)

From: john <john_at_nothing.nt>
Date: 2000/04/23

hi all,

I'm trying to install Oracle 8i on a Redhat 6.0 (intel) system I get 'initializing java virtual machine...etc' and then some screen that I can't read because it's only there for a millisecond. After that, the terminal window hangs on the java message 'initializing...'

sounds familiar to anyone?

thx
john Received on Sun Apr 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT