LGWR or DBWR error 204

From: Michael G. <gmichael_at_atlas.malamsys.com>
Date: 2000/04/23

Hi!

When I try to start the database it goes OK till "alter database open". At this moment I'm getting "internal error 204 in background process" in both LGWR and DBWR traces. This happens when it starts either automatically (OracleStart service) or manually. In svrmgr30 I'm getting also ORA-03113 error. When I try to recover the database, I'm told that recover isn't needed. What is error 204? Didn't found any info on it!

Platform: Windows NT 4.0 Sp5, Oracle 8.0.4.0

Any advice is highly appreciated.Thanks in advance!

Michael Ginzburg Received on Sun Apr 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT