Re: Man pages for Oracle commands....

From: Roger <NOrgSPAM_at_mcs-hh.de>
Date: 2000/04/21

Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 956315389.6458.0.pluto.d4ee154e_at_news.demon.nl... http://technet.oracle.com as all docs.

O'Reilly has several short guides, which include the syntax only, no examples.

Thanks, I'll give the O'Reilly books a try. Besides that I'm still looking for some reference that I can put on my Notebook to have a fast accesible reference when I'm visiting my clients. The HTML docs are much to large to work with.

Regards
  Roger Received on Fri Apr 21 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT