SNMP and MRTG

From: <ethanpost_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/20

I spending many hours trying to get SNMP configured so I can use the MRTG app to graph a bunch of stats, I assume this is possible but I would like to know if anyone else has been this route? Also looking for someone to point me in the direction on a white paper or somthing cuz so far the docs really aren't cutting it. Any idea's?

-Ethan

http://www.mrtg.org
http://www.freetechnicaltraining.com/homes/ethan
http://www.freetechnicaltraining.com/homes/ethan/overlook.htm

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Apr 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT