Creating a new database

From: Matt Ward <mward_at_lchb.com>
Date: 2000/04/20

I am getting started with Oracle8 for Netware and am trying to figure out how to configure a new database. The package came with a starter database but I would like to create another in addition to that one. I have tried the oracle web site looking for instructions but can't find much that seems useful, has anyone had this problem, did you find any sort of documentation? Received on Thu Apr 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT