Re: Question about Passing Arrays to PLSQL

From: Dan <greenlex_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/04/20

I looked very hard to find the answer for this myself. Unfortunately, this is not easy as you will have to use some build in parse function to be able to do this. I don't think there is any other way as I have tried every other way without success.

Better off using a client-side dynamic SQL statement.

Dan