Listener Hangs - Oracle 8.0.5 on HPUX 10.20

From: Archana Prasad <archana_at_columbus.rr.com>
Date: 2000/04/19

Hi,

I have a problem with the listener hanging sporadically. Existing users are unable to process, and no new connections are permitted. When I try to run a status command, it times out. Does anyone have any idea of what may be causing this problem?

We have monitored this problem via unix tools such as glance plus and we do not seem to be running out of any system resources.

Thanks,
Archana. Received on Wed Apr 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT