Urgend! - Please help!!! - Oracle 7 Client over NET80

From: Michael Poremski <michael_at_poremski.de>
Date: 2000/04/19

Hi Experts,

I have a really big problem:

My company uses a Software that use the Oracle 7 Net Client. Some of our computers are using the Oracle 8.1.5 Enterprise Manager that uses the NET80 Client.

  1. Is it possible from the sight of the Application to use the NET80 Client Software to access the Database (Oracle 8) instead of Oracle 7.3 Client Software?
  2. An other Software Package use the "Open Link Lite for Oracle 7 (32 Bit)" ODBC Driver. Is it possible to use the NET80 Client Package with this driver?

I must solve this problem to the end of eastern. Not many time .... :( I hope I get some answers to solve my problem. Thanks in advance!!!!

Bye

Michael

mailto: michael_at_poremski.de Received on Wed Apr 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT