Re: How to export data in Oracle to text format?

From: helper <wangz_at_isd.net>
Date: 2000/04/18

Hi Chen:

Write a sql like the following and spool it to file.txt: set head off pages 0;
spool test.txt;
select col1||','||col2||',' from your_table where with_your_criteria; spool off;

Ps. the above out file is a example is of "," delemiter file.

I think the easiest way is to use the dblink. This will change your requirement.

Good luck

Zosen

--
Zosen Wang (wangz_at_rocketmail.com)