Re: DB model of Oracle internal tables

From: mkeene <matthew_keeneNOmaSPAM_at_ansett.com.au.invalid>
Date: 2000/04/18

>Where can I find a db model (figure & description) of all the
 Oracle
>internal tables?

If by the internal tables you mean the Oracle Data Dictionary there's a very good diagram that you can get from RevealNet (www.revealnet.com), or several vendors have very glossy snazzy posters showing the full thing with all the relationships (I know Platinum, oops I mean Computer Associates now, has one, but you probably need to be at least pretending to be thinking about buying something from them before they start giving you presents).

If by the internal tables you mean the X$ tables on which the dictionary tables are based then I think you'll be out of luck as I don't think this information gets published readily and is pretty difficult to understand when it does.

Try RevealNet first, see if that's what you want.