stored procedure does not exist- Urgent

From: anurag <aminochaNOamSPAM_at_unibiz.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/04/17

Hi,
I am having a very strange problem.
We have a java application running on oracle 8.0.5. On oracle server on NT it works fine but when I run it on personal oracle on windows 98 my application says one of the stored procedures does not exist.

I tested this from sqls plus and was able to execute the procedure and also the status is valid in user_objects.

My question is that with the same application and same tables,views and stored procedure it works with oracle 8.0.5 on Nt and doesnt with oracle 8.0.3 on 98. Please suggest something.

Thanks
Anurag