Error: resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT specified

From: Roger <NOrgSPAM_at_mcs-hh.de>
Date: 2000/04/16

Hi,

after a session crashed I now receive " resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT specified" when I try to access some tables. I know that I can kill specific sessions. Is there another solution since killing a session will rollback all other changes the session made after the last commit.

Regards
  Roger Received on Sun Apr 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT