Hot standby backup scripts for Linux

From: Håkan Wahlberg <hakan.wahlberg_at_boliden.se>
Date: 2000/04/16

Anyone who want to share some (shell)scripts to help me backup an Oracle database?
The database is running in archivelog mode, so I can put the tablespaces in
hot standby during backup.
I have read some about backing an Oracle database online, but I am not sure
what to backup and not to backup!
Maybe some already working scripts can give me some hints what to do.

TIA
/Håkan W Received on Sun Apr 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT