ODBC problem

From: Terence <longlap_at_pacific.net.hk>
Date: 2000/04/15

My Oracle database is using big5 code set. When I try to insert some big5 chinese into the database, fine, I can still get the correct big5 character in sqlPlus and ODBC connection. However, when I using ADO in asp page through the odbc to retrieve the data, the big5 character is replace by some other coding. Anyone can tell me how to get the right character through ADO and I should change the direction of not using asp with ado. ? pls advise.

Terence Chow. Received on Sat Apr 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT