Re: PL/SQL Question re: loops

From: Jeremy Ovenden <jovenden_at_hazelweb.co.uk>
Date: 2000/04/14

I think the point has been missed. I know IF/THEN, ELSIF, END IF, EXIT WHEN etc. but the question is 'is there a pl/sql statement that would allow you to 'skip' this iteration of the loop i.e. you're processing 3rd iteration and you don't want a cumbersome great IF THEN ELSE construct and you just want to be able to say forget 3 let's move onto 4 (and I know that I could code a GOTO label statement). Thanks.