Re: What is real datafile size?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/04/14

On tablespace creation one (1) file size 10 M is created. As soon as the allocation runs out of the 10 M, new files! are added each 512 K big. The total size of all files will be 250M. Probably those 250M are never reached because the number of datafiles will exceed the maximum allowed as specified at database creation. This looks like a documentation bug or an undesirable example.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Sheng Jin <sheng.jin_at_ualberta.ca> schreef in berichtnieuws 38F7488C.CC25D8A8_at_ualberta.ca...