Re: Cannon create table with Primary Key in tablespace

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: 2000/04/14

How much space do you have left in DEV_DATA? Is that your default tablespace? In your commands below, you do not specifically assign either the table or the index to a tablespace, so both would be created in your default tablespace. It's possible that after the initial extent is allocated for the table that you no longer have any room for the index needed to enforce the primary key. This is the first thing that comes to mind as a possible reason for what you are experiencing.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are