Web question

From: japseye <yes_at_iam.com>
Date: 2000/04/13

New to Web technology, but been using Oracle tools for years.

Have a set of Oracle forms that I wish to use thru our Intranet.

I'm deploying them through the cartridge.html file but I don't know what the virtual directory means which supplying the CODEBASE parameter.

Something to do with the Application Server I think. I'll find out how, but could do with someone speeding me along so to speak.

Cheers

Steve Received on Thu Apr 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT