Re: Cannon create table with Primary Key in tablespace

From: Joe Seefeldt <joezaloom_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/04/13

Thanks for the reply

Some more info:

The table is being created in the default tablespace 'DEV_DATA'

I don't think the tablespace is getting to tight on space to create an index - I just inserted 200 rows into the categories table.

I create another table, and specify a primary key using

create table elements (

 element_id  int,
 parent_id  int ,--references elements.element_id,
 format_id  int ,--references formats.format_id,
 dt_created date DEFAULT (sysdate),
 dt_modified date DEFAULT (sysdate),
 status int,
 elem_text long,