which storage solutions (xiotech,sun,emc) w/oracle?

From: <thentzel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/04/12

the current project i'm working on is going to need approx. 2 TB of storage space in the next two years and we are considering storage solutions from xiotech, sun and emc. to date, the vendor we have been working with most closely has been pushing the xiotech magnitude _very_ strongly citing all sorts of feature advantages and lower costs.

i am generally unfamiliar with hardware of this sort, and totally unfamilar with xiotech, so i would really appreciate any war stories or general recommendations regarding oracle databases on storage area networks.

tia,
tim

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Apr 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT