Re: Data transfer between Oracle and Informix

From: Bridget Reitsma <b.reitsma_at_auckland.ac.nz>
Date: 2000/04/12

Hi Hans,

We are currently in the process of moving data from our Informix 7.30UC5 platform to Oracle 8.0.5 (all PeopleSoft data). We have used data mover to move all the data over - this is has proved to be a lenghtly exercise and if you come up with better ideas of how to do it I'd love to here about it - otherwise I can give you and overview of what we have done.

cheers bridget