Re: Trigger Problem ORA-04091

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/04/11

You can not select from a table that's being updated, but it is unlikely you really need the select as all columns are available to the trigger. If you need to update other rows in the same table the generic solution is to buffer the rowids or the primary keys in a pl/sql table and in an after statement level trigger do whatever you need to do. Hence, please post your code so we can determine what needs to be done.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

<kal121_at_my-deja.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 8cviku$thk$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...