Rebuilding foreign key constraints

From: Kirk W. Conrad <kwconrad_at_mdanderson.org>
Date: 2000/04/11

I'm a newbie and I have to reorg some tables that are referenced by other tables for foreign key constraints. I've been working on a script to rebuild foreign key constraints, but I'd sure like to compare it to production one so I can see if I'm on the right track. I'd appreciate a posting on this.

Kirk Received on Tue Apr 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT