sqlnet trace in ProC app

From: Janey <janeyschrock_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 2000/04/10

I have a client that is running a ProC program and we would like to get a client side trace because we are having some problems. However, we can't seem to get any trace files. We have set up the sqlnet.ora properly and do get trace files when we connect through sqlplus. I was wondering if for ProC apps you had to set some precompiler option to get client side tracing? Does anyone know? Does anyone know why our ProC app wouldn't produce a client side trace? Thanks.

Jane Received on Mon Apr 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT