Oracle Agent Problem

From: Andy Rogers <andyr_at_recsys.com>
Date: 2000/04/10

We've got Oracle 8 & 8i running under solaris 2.6.

I can only see the 8i instances using the Agent & Enterprise Manager, can anyone either tell me how or point me in right direction to find the information, on how to see both versions instances?

Connectivity etc works fine with both systems.

I've got a similar problem with NT, except I can't see any instances at all on one box (Oracle 7 & 8 on it).

Thanks

Andy Received on Mon Apr 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT