Data transfer between Oracle and Informix

From: Hans Siebrand <hans.siebrand_at_iluka.com>
Date: 2000/04/10

I am wondering what tools are availbale to move data between the two databases. I am going to be moving our PeopleSoft database to Oracle 8.1.5 from Informix 7.22, also moving data from JD Edwards on Oracle 8.1.5 to out datawarehouse on Informix 7.31

Thanks in advance
Hans

Hans Siebrand
Data Analyst
Iluka Resources Limited
Ph: +61 8 9780 3215
Fax: +61 8 9727 2353
Email: hans.siebrand_at_iluka.com Received on Mon Apr 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT