Re: Microsoft destroys TPC-C records!

From: Jim Wall <jwall_at_cinci.rr.com>
Date: 2000/04/10

I don't have much time to check this group I wish I had more time.

ASE 12 does have many of the features the ASA 6 has.

Most helpful in my opinion is using Java Classes to define new datatypes, lack of which has been a major Sybase shortcoming, and using Java in database instead of Transact SQL/stored Procedures.

Matt <mck_at_iag.net> wrote in message
> On 6 Apr 2000 10:08:05 GMT, Norris <jcheong_at_cooper.com.hk> wrote:
>
> >What about SQLAnywhere? Will sybase add all features from it to Adaptive
 Server Enterprise?