Help needed with Oracle 8i NT, MTS, and ASP!

From: news.enteract.com <taco_at_bell.com>
Date: 2000/04/09

I am having a problem getting MTS to work using ASP and going against Oracle 8i NT.

I am running IIS on one NT server and Oracle 8i on another NT server. What I would like to know is how to set up MTS to work with this setup and what I would have to change in my asp and COM object code to get it working.

Do I need to use Oracle's objects?

    Set OraSession = CreateObject("OracleInProcServer.XOraSession")     Set OraDatabase =
OraSession.OpenDatabase("server","username/password",ORADB_ENLIST_IN_MTS)

Any help would greatly be appreciated. Received on Sun Apr 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT